Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My wonderful family! :)
Every time Joe goes away on a business trip (this week for example), I am reminded how lucky I am to have such a great husband who helps me co-parent two wonderful children. Although we may do things differently sometimes, I am sure as a team we are much stronger than either one of us would be on our own. While in Mears this past weekend Joe and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary by enjoying a few hours alone on the dunes. I am looking forward to the next 11 years almost as much as I look forward to Joe coming home from his business trip tomorrow! Hats off to all the single mommies and daddies out there- I can't imagine experiencing this ride alone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That was so wonderful Erin! Joe is fantastic. We got lucky didn't we :)

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts